Article 1. These General Terms are intended to regulate the relationships between BULGARIAN MINT EAD, uniform identification code 201374120, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the clients, hereinafter referred to as the USERS or CONSUMERS of the mint.bg online store, hereinafter referred to as ONLINE STORE.
Article 2. Details of the SUPPLIER:
2.1. Bulgarian Mint EAD;
2.2. Seat, registered and business office: 6, 5006 St., Gara Iskar, Sofia
2.3. E-mail: email@example.com , phone: +359 2 8071867
2.4. Uniform identification code: 201374120,
2.5. Number of certificate of personal data administrator: 372763/14 March 2013
Article 3. ONLINE STORE is an online store accessible in the Internet on mint.bg, where the Users can make purchase and sale and delivery contracts for the products offered by ONLINE STORE, including:
3.1. To register and create an account to browse ONLINE STORE and use the additional services for provision of information.
3.2. To make online statements in connection with the entering and performance of contracts with ONLINE STORE via the interface of the ONLINE STORE site accessible in the Internet.
3.3. To place orders and, in this sense, proposals for purchase and sale and delivery contracts for the goods offered by ONLINE STORE.
3.4. To make all payments in connection with the contracts made with ONLINE STORE (after processing and acceptance of the order by the SUPPLIER), in compliance with the methods of payment supported by ONLINE STORE.
3.5. To review the goods, their specifications, prices and terms of delivery.
Article 4. (1) The Users will enter contracts for purchase and sale of the products offered by ONLINE STORE via the interface of the SUPPLIER, accessible on its Internet site at mint.bg under the current General Terms.
(2) Pursuant to the contract of purchase and sale of products made with the Users, the Supplier shall deliver and transfer to the User the title to the products defined by the latter in the interface.
(3) The Users shall pay remuneration to the Supplier for the delivered products in compliance with the terms defined by ONLINE STORE and these General Terms. The remuneration shall be the price determined by the Supplier in ONLINE STORE in the Internet.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the goods ordered by the Users by a specified courier within the periods and under the terms, determined by the Supplier and selected by the User on the site of the online store and in compliance with these General Terms.
(5) The price of delivery shall be determined separately and exclusively of the price of the products.
Article 5. (1) The User and the Supplier agree that all communications between them in connection with the entering and performance of the purchase and sale contract may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the E-document and E–signature Act and article 11 of the E-commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons specified in the documents submitted by the User during the registration, if the User has entered the relevant user name and password for access.
Article 6. (2) In order to use ONLINE STORE to enter contracts for purchase and sale of products, the User shall enter the username and password for remote access selected by the User.
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User by electronic registration in the website of the Supplier.
(3) By filling the details and clicking “Yes, I accept the General Terms” and/or “Create profile”, the User declares that the User is familiar with the said terms, accepts their contents and undertakes to observe them unconditionally.
(4) The User shall provide accurate and current details for the registration. In case of change in the details provided for the registration, the User shall update them in a timely manner.
(5) The User shall be fully liable to protect its username and password, as well as for all actions performed by the User or by any third party using its username and password. The User shall immediately notify the SUPPLIER of any case of unauthorised access with the User’s username and password, as well as in any case of threat of such use.
Article 7. (1) The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any successive e-mail address, used for exchange of statements between the User and the Supplier, shall be the “Primary e-mail address” within the meaning of these general terms. The User may change its Primary e-mail address for communication.
(2) The Supplier shall not be liable to the User for unauthorized use of the Primary e-mail address for communication.
(3) The Supplier may request from the User to use the Primary e-mail address for communication in specific cases.
Article 8. (1) The Users use the interface of the site of the Supplier to enter contracts of purchase and sale of the products offered by the Supplier in ONLINE STORE.
(2) The contract is made in Bulgarian.
(3) These General Terms, available on mint.bg, shall constitute the contract between the Supplier and the User.
(4) The User is a party to the contract with the Supplier, according to the details provided during the registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For avoidance of doubt, these are the details used to create the account with the Supplier.
(5) The Supplier shall include in the interface of its Internet site technical means to detect and correct errors when entering information, prior making the statement for the execution of the contract.
(6) By clicking the button “Order” the User agrees to purchase the products and this action is legally binding for the User.
(7) The SUPPLIER may cancel the delivery of ordered items, if the items are out of stock in the nomenclature. In case an item is not available, the SUPPLIER shall notify the User within 3 (three) business days that the product is not available by a message to the specified e-mail address or phone number. If payment has been made to the account of the SUPPLIER, the User may, at its option, ask for a refund, cancel the order or make a replacement order.
(8) After the order is processed, the SUPPLIER shall send a confirmation to the User to the specified e-mail address, and after the User receives the confirmation the contract of purchase and sale is considered made.
(9) The statement of execution of the contract (acceptance of the order) and the confirmation of its receipt are considered received, when the addressees have access to them.
(10) The Supplier delivers the articles to the address specified by the Users and is not liable in case the details specified by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
Article 9. The Users shall enter the contract of purchase and sale with the Supplier in accordance with the following procedure:
(1) Registration in ONLINE STORE and provision of the necessary details, if the User has not been registered with ONLINE STORE before or filling an information form;
(2) Logging in the ONLINE STORE system for orders by identification by username and password or filling the information form;
(3) Selecting one or more of the offered products in ONLINE STORE and adding it to the cart;
(4) Provision of details for the delivery;
(5) Reading and accepting the terms valid at the time of the order;
(6) Clicking the button “Order”;
(7) Confirmation of the order by the SUPPLIER;
Article 10. (1) The main specifications of the products offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each product on the ONLINE STORE site.
(2) The price of the products with all taxes included is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product in the ONLINE STORE site.
(3) The postal and shipping costs are not included in the prices of the products and are determined by the Supplier, provided that the information for the prices and terms of delivery are provided to the Users in the site of the Supplier of ONLINE STORE, after clicking the button “Delivery”.
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is determined in these General Terms and the information provided to the User in the site of the Supplier.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is up to date at the time of its visualization on the site of the Supplier of ONLINE STORE prior the contract of purchase and sale is entered.
(6) The Supplier shall specify in ONLINE STORE the conditions of delivery of the separate items.
(7) The Supplier shall specify prior the contract is entered the total value of the order for all items contained in it.
Article 11. (1) The User agrees that the Supplier is authorized to accept advance payments under the contracts of purchase and sale and delivery of products made with the User to the following bank account: IBAN BG58TTBB94001525607000, BIC TTBBBG22, Societe Generale Expressbank, held by the SUPPLIER.
(2) The User selects to pay the Supplier the price of the delivery of the products prior or at the time of their delivery.
Article 12. (1) The User may cancel the contract without reason and without compensation or damage or payment of any costs, except for the costs of delivery of the product to the User and its return to the Supplier, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products by the User or by a third person, other than the carrier, and specified by the User, or:
a) When the User has ordered more than one item with a single order, which are delivered separately, from the date on which the user or such third person, other than the carrier and specified by the User, accepted the last item.
b) In case of delivery of a parcel, which consists of many lots or items, from the date, on which the user or such third person, other than the carrier and specified by the User, accepted the last lot or item;
(2) The right of cancellation under paragraph 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
– For delivery of goods and provision of services, the price of which depends on the financial markets fluctuation, which the Supplier is not able to control;
– For delivery of goods, produced as per the requirements of the User and by the User’s individual order.
(3) If the User exercises the right of cancellation under paragraph 1, the Supplier shall refund the full amount paid by the User not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the User exercised the right to cancel the entered contract. The costs for return of the item will be deducted from the amount paid by the User under the contract, unless the User has returned the item on User’s account and has notified the Supplier thereof.
(5) When the User exercises the right to cancel the contract, the latter shall send or deliver the item back to the Supplier or to any person authorised by the Supplier, without undue delay and not later than 14 days as of the date, when the User informed the Supplier of its decision to cancel the contract. The deadline is deemed observed, if the User sends or delivers the goods back to the merchant before the expiry of the 14-day period.
(2) The User shall pay the price of the delivery and any related costs for the return of the items in case the User cancels the contract.
Article 13. (1) The period of delivery of the item is three working days from the execution of the contract with the User via the website of the Supplier of ONLINE STORE, provided that the period starts on the first working day following the acceptance of the order by the Supplier, with which the contract is deemed entered.
(2) If the Supplier is unable to perform the contract because the ordered items are not in stock, the Supplier shall notify the User and refund the amounts paid by the User within 14 days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfilled its obligation under the contract.
(3) In the cases under paragraph 2, the Supplier is entitled to deliver the User items with the same quality and price. The Supplier shall notify the User via electronic means of the change of the performance of the contract.
Article 14. (1) The delivery shall be made by provision of the item by the Supplier to a courier company, which then delivers the product within the period selected by the User at the time of placement of the order.
(2) Upon delivery of the product the User or a third person shall sign the accompanying documents and pay the value of the product and of the delivery, in case the product is not prepaid and the collect on delivery option is selected. A third person is any other person, who has not made the order but accepts the delivery at the address specified by the client.
(2) In case of refusal to accept the goods, other than in the cases when the product does not comply with the type and condition requirements, the refusal is deemed groundless and the User shall pay the charges for delivery and return of the goods. If the User is not found at the time of delivery at the specified address or there is no access and conditions for delivery of the goods at this time, the SUPPLIER shall be relieved of the obligation to deliver the ordered product and the user shall pay the delivery costs of the Supplier.
Article 15. The User must review the product at the time of delivery and handing over by the Supplier and notify the Supplier, if the product does not comply with the specifications.
Article 16. (1) The Supplier shall take measures for protection of the personal details of the User in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and shall guarantee its users confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or disclosed to third parties other than in the cases and under the conditions as specified in these General Terms. The SUPPLIER shall protect the personal details of the User, which have become known to the Supplier at the time of completion of the electronic order form, provided that such an obligations shall become void, if the data provided by the User is incorrect. In compliance with the acting legislation and the clauses of these General Terms, the SUPPLIER may use the personal data of the Users solely and only for the purposes stipulated in the contract and these General Terms.
(2) The SUPPLIER shall not disclose the personal data of the users to any third parties – governmental authorities, physical persons and other, unless with the explicit written consent of the users and/or when the information is requested from governmental authorities or officials, which according to acting legislation are authorised to request and collect such information.
Article 17. (1) At any time the Supplier may request from the User to identify himself/herself and certify the authenticity of each of the facts and details entered at the time of the registration.
(2) If, for any reason, the User has forgotten or lost its username and password, the Supplier is entitled to apply the Procedure for lost or forgotten usernames and passwords, which may be found at http://mint.point.bg/my-account/lost-password/.
(3) The SUPPLIER has the right at any time and without notifying the User, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms, and at Suppliers discretion, to suspend, terminate or amend the services provided in connection with the use of the website. The SUPPLIER is not liable to the users and third parties for sustained damages and unrealized profit, occurred as a result of the suspension, termination, change or restriction of the services, deletion, modification, loss, unauthenticity, inaccuracy and incompleteness of notices, materials or information, transmitted, used, recorded or accessible via mint.bg.
(4) The SUPPLIER shall not be liable for damages of software, hardware and telecommunication facilities or for loss of data, arising from materials and resources, searched, loaded or used in any way whatsoever via the provided services. Any advice, consultations or assistance rendered by the specialists or employees of the SUPPLIER in connection with the use of the services by the users, will not create any liability or obligations on behalf of the SUPPLIER.
Article 18. (1) These General Terms may be amended by the Supplier, of which the Supplier will notify all Users and the changes will be clearly announced in ONLINE STORE.
(2) The User shall become familiar with the current general terms before placing an order.
Article 19. The Supplier shall publish these General Terms at mint.bg, including all amendments and supplements thereof.
Article 20. These General Terms and the contract between the User and the Supplier shall be terminated in the following cases:
- In case of termination and liquidation or insolvency of a party to the contract;
- By the mutual consent of the parties in writing;
- Unilaterally, with a notice by any of the parties, if the other party fails to meet its obligations;
- In case of objective incapacity of any of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
- In case of expropriation or sealing of the equipment by governmental authorities;
- In case of deletion of the registration of the User in ONLINE STORE. In this case the concluded, but not performed contracts of purchase and sale remain in force and are to be performed;
Article 21. Invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms will not invalidate the whole contract.
Article 22. In case of issues related to the performance or interpreting of this contract that are not settled herein, the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Article 23. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be settled by the competent court of law or by the Commission for Consumer Protection.
Article 24. These General Terms are in force for all Users of the website mint.bg.